Estiquettes & Taboos (禮節與禁忌)
=== United States，美國 ===
1. Gift giving is discouraged or limited in this country. People from this country would appreciate a generous written note more than an expensive gift.
2. Tip 15% of the bill, based on the service you received. Normally 15-25% is the custom. 20% is considered to be a "good tip'.
3. If you received bad service, you must inform the manager. Don't tip for poor service, and leave a note to the server as to why there is no tip added to the bill.
=== German，德國 ===
1. They do not like surprises. Sudden changes in business transactions are unwelcome even if they may improve the sales.
=== France，法國 ===
1. They have a great appreciation for the art of conversation.
2. Arrive on time at appointment. If you arrive late, phone your hosts ahead of time.
3. Dress well. The french are fashion conscious, and their version of casual is not as relaxed as in many western countries.
4. If invited to a large dinner party, expecially in Paris, send flowers in the morning of the party so that they may be displayed in the evening.
=== Mexico，墨西哥 ===
1. When purchasing in this country, place money in the cashier's hand instead of on the counter.
=== South Africa，南非 ===
1. present gift with right hand or both hands.
2. do not rush deals.
=== Indian，印度 ===
1. shorts are only for exercise
2. avoid saying " no"
=== China，中國 ===
1. wait for your clients for handshaking.
2. do not finish your food.
=== Russian，俄國 ===
1. Do not put hands in pockets.
2. be patient and wait for your clients.
3. Do not walk around smiling at everyone, it considered rude.
4. Everyone may feel Russians are rude and unfriendly since it is hard to find them smiling or showing their enthusiasm when they meet foreigners. However, we have to understand the torturous political machinations that Russians have gone through.
5. The truth is Russians are exceedingly friendly, if they like you, they will treat you like a family member. You will surprised how generous and warm Russians can be.
=== Brazilian，巴西 ===
1. Do not wear anything with the combination of yellow and green.
2. Make appointments earlier. Flexible punctuality (on time) is also one of the characteristics in Brazil. Do not get mad at your friends when they are not on time and have yourself a nice cup of cafezinho while waiting. ( 3~4 hrs late is a normal situation)
3. Okay Sign is Not Okay for Brazilians. Okay signs is considered rude, unless you really want to make somebody angry.
4. Brazilian usually greet others by handshakes and eye contact, close friends will often hug ; Women greet each other by kissing on the faces.
=== Australia，澳洲 ===
1. Their personality is generosity, openness and friendlinrss.
2. Australian treasure their relationships and lovalty to their "mates" and family members.
3. Australian tend to be more self-centered because individualism is valued by its culture.
4. Their first concern is usually their nuclear families and themselves.
5. Australian called themselves as "oz" in a direct and open manner.
=== Thailand，泰國 ===
1. Thais are faomus for their smiles, it represents to say "Hello", "Thank you" and "Apologize". So smile as much as you can !!
2. Don't touch anyone's head for any reason.
3. Never pat a Thai on the head even in the friendliest of circumstances.
4. Thais believe that the head is the most scared part of the body ; The foot is considered the lowest and dirtiest part of body.
=== Italy，義大利 ===
1. It's very hot in city in Augest, so that Italizian almost move to beaches and mountain areas. The room is extremely difficult to book during this season.
2. About price in Augest, it slightly lower compared to May, June and July in big cities.
3. Buy airline ticket before 10 months of your departure is more better.
=== Dubai，杜拜 ===
1. Dubai is influenced by the Arab culture and religion. Therefore, the country has strict regulations about the ways people dress.
2. Keep in mind that it is not appropiate for men to walk on the streets bare-chested.
3. Women should also avoid short skirts, low-cut tops and bare arms.
=== British，英國 ===
1. Fish and Chips is the traditional take-away food in the UK.
2. There are about 8,500 fish and chip shops across the country making British Fish and Chips the nation's favorite take-away food.
=== Sweden，瑞典 ===
1. Restaurants, hotel lobbies and airports are generally quiet, it is considered polite not to laugh or talk really loud in restaurants.
2. Noise from kids is often more easily tolerated than from adults.
=== Egyptian，埃及 ===
1. Tipping is a way of life in Egypt.
2. Don't give small notes or coins as a tip to people who helped you all the way throughout your trip. (e.g. drivers, tour guides). It would be an insult to them.
3. Do not offer tips to professionals.